This person will support a mission-critical, automated system used to enhance IRS Capabilities to detect, resolve and prevent criminal and civil non-compliance.
In this role you will assist with Project Management, Scheduling, and Reporting, including
- Assisting with the daily activities in support of the RRP PMO with the releases, projects, and initiatives outlined in the Release Plans
- Collaborate with Project and Release Managers to update key Program documents (e.g., Charter, Scope) and support development of the release artifacts in applying best practices from other EPMO Programs
- Assisting with preparation of meetings with IT and business stakeholders to identify gaps in the project and maintain the scope and schedule
- Facilitate structured walk-throughs of artifacts to support project efforts towards gaining governance approval
- Assisting in gathering information and developing communication materials for distribution to a wide audience of Federal employees and contractors
- Develop and maintain summary level schedule reports used to support critical path analysis and resource leveling
- Participate in the planning, tracking, analysis, schedule risk assessments, and reporting on projects
- Mange the creation and timely submission of all Program level audit responses to oversight authorities
- Develop and manage the integrated external reporting archive and created standardized messaging responses
- Minimum of a National Agency Check and Inquiries (NACI) security clearance. May be required to have additional background security reviews for public trust level 5 or 6 or national security clearances based on the nature of the work to be performed
- will be required to take online Security Awareness Training (SAT) upon work commencement and yearly thereafter. Initial SAT will be typically conducted as part of the security clearance and identification badge issuing process.
- MUST have experience supporting Government Contracts and Programs
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Communications, STEM or similar is necessary
- US Citizens only
WOOD Consulting Services is headquartered in Fulton, Maryland with an office in Washington, DC. WOOD embraces a simple philosophy… take care of our people and they will take care of our customers. We seek to hire and retain high caliber-talent to meet the needs of our customers with excellent services. For over 20 years, WOOD has followed that philosophy and built a reputation as reliable mission-enablers helping U.S. agencies achieve mission success.