Basic Functions & Responsibilities
This position performs a wide variety of organizational and managerial functions for the National Criminal Justice Training Center (NCJTC) and its various programs, projects, and activities. The service population includes the Criminal Justice Division, other departments within the College, local, state, and federal agencies, tribal governments, minority groups, universities, and service organizations. This position requires a strong ability to apply techniques and processes to develop, design, evaluate, and manage NCJTC activities, including training, technical assistance, and conferences specific to AMBER Alert in Indian Country.
Essential Job Functions/Secondary Job Functions
Essential Job Functions
- Develop, revise and update project materials as directed, including curriculum, correspondence, reports, presentation materials and miscellaneous program related documents in accordance with grant deliverables and aligned with the college policy on level of required documentation. This will include the development of lesson plans and course objectives, for classroom and distance learning.
- Coordinate training development and curriculum design with staff and Associates as directed.
- As needed, provide course information, including tracking course and class numbers, and prepare applications for new courses for submission to the Program Administrator and NCJTC Director.
- Assist with scheduling Associates, providing information to participants and working with staff and host agencies or hotels to coordinate logistics
- Carry out grant deliverables or contract training in accordance with project plans and budgets.
- Perform other training and technical assistance development and delivery as directed.
- Prepare monthly, semi-annual and annual project reports and other outputs.
- Prepare or assist in development of special program reports as directed.
Secondary Job Function
Qualifications, Training and Experience
Essential Aptitudes, Skills, Knowledge and Personal Characteristics
Benefits (eligibility requirements may apply)403B and 457 Retirement Plans, Bereavement Leave, Campus Care Clinic, Dental Insurance, Emergency Leave, Employee Assistance Program, Fitness Center at Appleton Main Campus, Flexible Spending Account, Group Legal Benefits, Health Insurance or if applicable Cash Option Plan, Health Savings Account, Long Term Disability Insurance, On-Site Child Care Facility at Appleton Main Campus, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, Pet Health Insurance, Short Term Disability Insurance, Sick Leave, Spousal and Child Life Insurance, Supplemental Employee Life Insurance, Term Life & AD&D Insurance, Vision Insurance, Wellness Program
Special Instructions to Applicants
This is a grant funded Limited Term position with an expected duration of September 2019 and will be re-evaluated at that time.