About this Role:
The Campus Recruiting Project Specialist will be the main support for the Director of Campus Recruiting, designated Campus Recruiters, SMB and other business units. The Campus Recruiting Coordinator delivers strong results in a fast-paced, demanding environment with the ability to flex priorities and adapt to change. Effective verbal and written communication skills are key in this role, as well as the ability to work independently and prioritize work. A high level of customer focus, strong attention to detail, and a proactive approach in anticipating candidate/Director/Recruiter/BU needs is essential.
What you’ll do:
- Coordinating candidate/attendee travel and logistics for large functions. Reconcile business expenses via purchasing card.
- Inputting resumes after onsite events, ensuring candidates are in correct step and note are complete.
- Planning/logistics with 3-4 field campus recruiters for 15-20 schools
- PowerPoint Presentations/Excel Reports when needed.
- Input resumes after onsite events, ensuring candidates are in correct step and note are complete.
- Budget management
What you’ll need:
- Bachelors' degree and minimum 1 - 5 years business experience preferably in Human Resources or Talent Acquisition
- Proven experience supporting a team of recruiters/managers in a fast-paced environment required.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office suite including, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook.
Who you are:
- High energy and collaborative
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Proactive in regards to anticipating needs
What we offer:
- A seat to the table to help drive peak performance in a growing, people business.
- Encouragement to be innovative and challenge status quo.
- Exposure to industry leading training and development.
- Performance based recognition and rewards.
Job Requisition ID:35834
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.