This position is responsible for the creation and/or recording of mortgage collateral documents for Meridian�s clients.� This position reports to the Collateral Supervisor.�
- Review imaged documents, identify and perform data input of relevant document data points of mortgage data for purposes of document creation.
- Assist with performing quality control checks on input data to ensure accuracy.
- Assist in the creation or modification of quality industry documents according to department standards, following defined procedures.
- Submit mortgage related document to county clerk for recording as needed.
- Maintain a good understanding of CAM functionality and its workflow tools to ensure proper use.
- Participate in special projects as assigned.
- Promote and support positive team dynamics and professionalism among all staffing levels and throughout the company.
- Must read, be familiar, and be compliant with Meridian�s Information Security Manual, as well as additional e-mails, policies, procedures and directives that comprise the overall Information Security policies as they are distributed.
- High School Diploma Required. Some applicable college coursework preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field preferred. In some cases, substantial, relevant experience may be substituted for this qualification
- Some Mortgage Related Document Knowledge Preferred.
Skills & Qualifications
- Attention to Detail:
- Attention to detail in the review and data entry of information from documents.
- Ability to compose professional correspondence independently for internal communications only; requiring senior level review for external clients.
- Computer Skills:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including the basic functionality of Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Exercises good judgement with access to confidential borrower data (SSN).
- Customer Service:
- Demonstrated customer service and interpersonal skills required for internal clients.
- Data Entry:
- Fast and accurate data entry.
- Independent Contributor:
- Completes tasks as assigned and directed by supervisor.
- Maintains a positive attitude.
- Ability to collaborate effectively and work as part of a team.
- Able to work under pressure in a fast moving, deadline driven environment.
- Ability to work overtime including weekends as necessary in order to support and fulfill client timeline requirements.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the employee. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all job responsibilities.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status