Project Surveyor (PLS or LSIT) - Auburn, California
As one of the top-ranked consulting engineering firms in the nation, providing surveying, engineering, construction management and environmental services, we have an opportunity fora Professional Land Surveyorin our Auburn office.
- Organizing and coordinating projects, which include a broad range of assignments requiring knowledge of surveying/mapping.
- Research and analysis of title reports, including placement of easements and encumbrances.
- Resolve boundaries for individual parcels as well as large land net surveys.
- Oversee the production of topographic mapping often incorporating various methods of data collection including scanning, aerial and conventional.
- Produce and/or oversee the production of survey documents related to land acquisition including right of way strip maps, appraisal plats and legal descriptions.
- Prepare field packages and coordinate with field crews.
- Perform and/or oversee the production of construction staking calculations
- Professional Land Surveyor (PLS) license in Californiaor Land Surveyor in Training (LSIT)
- Minimum of 5 years' experience performing duties of a Professional Land Surveyor
- Experience with public works projects and or private development
- Prefer experience with one or more of the following programs:
- AutoCAD, Civil 3D
- Bentley Software
- Carlson Software
- Trimble Software
- Leica Software
Our culture is built on the foundation of social sustainability practices. We embrace this responsibility through ourOne Psomasphilosophy and programs that support diversity, learning and mentorship, giving back and health and safety.
We support the continuous learning and development of our employees, while providing flexibility to meet your wellness needs. We offer competitive compensation and benefits including:
- Flexible Schedules
- Career Paths
- Training and Development
- Tuition/Professional Licensing Assistance
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- PTO and Paid Holidays
- Discretionary Performance Bonus
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Health, Dental, Vision, through Kaiser, Cigna, and VSP
- Life Insurance
- Long/Short Term Disability
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status,sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.