Bonneville Seattle, home to 97.3 KIRO FM, 710 ESPN Seattle, 770 KTTH and MyNorthwest.com is currently seeking responsible, outgoing, enthusiastic and friendly individuals to represent the radio station brands at various events including bar appearances, sporting events and major station promotions. This person will also serve as in office support when assigned, assisting the Promotions Department with contesting fulfillment and other various projects. This on call position's duties include, but are not limited to: planning, setting up, staffing, tearing down station events, maintenance of promotional equipment and supplies and special assignments including limited support at the building's front desk.
- Promotions Assistants set up events, interact with and engage brand audiences with a high level of energy, enthusiasm and attention to detail, execute appearances and broadcasts, take photos and coordinate various types of on-site promotions and activities while gaining valuable experience within the broadcast industry. Promotions Assistants will also be called upon to assist on occasion with general in-office duties such as data entry and clerical duties, as well as contact prize winners, facilitate prize fulfillment, and assist at the front desk.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Must be available 15 hours a week at a minimum
- A strong work ethic, positive attitude and exceptional customer service skills
- Reports to work on time and must be available to work flexible hours including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Self-starter with the ability to work under pressure and time constraints and perform assigned duties on schedule as assigned as services performed affect company image, clients and audiences.
- Must have a valid driver's license and proven ability to safely drive company vehicles (including Sprinter van) without exposing the company to serious liability risk. A personal driving record will be required.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions under limited supervision.
- Must be able to solve problems, bring solutions and able to prioritize tasks.
- Work effectively in a team environment and meet deadlines
- High level of proficiency with computers, software and ability to learn and work with new technologies.
- Position cannot offer a guaranteed number of hours per week.
- Must be 18 or over
- Weekday availability
- Receive, process, and maintain information through oral and/or written communication effectively.
- Substantial physical movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
- Ability to extend hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction with good eye and hand coordination.
- Lift, move, and carry up to 50-100+ pounds on occasion.
WHO WE ARE:
Bonneville International has been a leader in broadcasting for over 50 years, with a mission to build up, connect, inform and celebrate communities and families across our markets. We currently own and operate 22 radio stations in Seattle, Phoenix, Denver, Sacramento, San Francisco and Salt Lake City, along with the NBC Affiliate TV station, KSL TV 5, in Salt Lake. We're proud of our history, and we want talented people to join us as we continue to grow!
Bonneville is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law. Minority/female/disability PWDNET/veteran are encouraged to apply.