Bay State Search has partnered with our client in Boston, MA to find a Property Accountant to join its team.
- Research and assess all vendor payments
- Present formal revenue and expense variance explanations
- Perform analysis and develop financial reports
- Analyze and prepare tenant operating and real estate
- Audit and ensure accuracy of various databases
- Serve as a resource and assist with preparation of portfolio annual budgets and quarterly forecasts
- Audit and prepare reconciliation of all accounts.
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration or Accounting required.
- Solid computer skills with proficiency in MS Excel required.
- Proven organizational skills with ability to set priorities, manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Self-starter capable of finding solutions with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team.
- Effective problem solving skills.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral, as well as solid interpersonal skills.
For immediate consideration please contact Elliot Brewster at email@example.com or 617-415-7299