About the job:
A Property Management firm is seeking a Property Admin to assist the Sr. Property Manager in handling a portfolio of properties in the Greater Los Angeles area.
- We offer a very competitive salary depending on experience.
- We demonstrate our commitment to the health of our employees by offering all full-time employees a full complement of medical, dental, life and vision coverage as well as a 401k plan.
- Review, approve and process all accounts payable invoices or statements.
- Process work orders
- Coordinate vendor activities for contracted services
- Communicate as necessary with tenants and vendors to ensure optimum performance on all properties.
- Maintain current certification of insurance for vendors and tenants.
- Prepare owner and tenant correspondence relating to annual reconciliations, rent increases and sales for percentage rent.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Must have excellent communication, written and verbal skills.
- Excellent customer service approach to property owners and tenants.
- Superior customer service skills including the ability to manage difficult customers and/or situations.
- Effective problem-solving skills and a strong work ethic.
- Two (2) or more years of commercial property management knowledge a plus
- Able to work under pressure, prioritize competing demands and meet deadlines.
- Ability to travel to properties as needed.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to include weekends, evenings and holidays if needed.
- Real Estate license a plus.
- College degree preferred.
- Microsoft Office/Excel proficiency required.
Charles Dunn Real Estate Services, Inc., is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Based on experience