We are working on an exciting opening with one of Chicago's largest Real Estate Investment and Management Firms! They have an opening for a Property Administrator at one of their properties in the loop. This role will aid in maintaining relationships with tenants, aiding in accounting, ad-hoc administrative projects, and supporting the overall management of properties.
- Handling tenant requests, schedule appointments, maintain office supplies, and assist with tenant events for the building.
- Operations: Review contracts and leases for vendors and tenants.
- Financial accounting, AP/AR, invoicing and annual budgeting and forecasting
- The ideal candidate will have exceptional customer service, an out-going personality, and have the ability to think on their feet.
- Bachelor's degree is required
- 2 years of administrative experience
- Experience within real estate, accounting, AR/AP, and financial statements is preferred
- Ideal candidate will have great attention to detail, strong customer service, and out-going personality
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Find Us on Facebook!
Follow Us on Twitter!
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands provide direct hire, executive search, temporary staffing, contract consulting and temp/contract-to-hire solutions to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Pharma and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting www.beaconhillstaffing.com.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future (TM)
$45,000.00 - $47,000.00 /year