An industry leader for more than four decades, has a deep presence in the college athletics landscape nationwide. It manages the multimedia and sponsorship rights for nearly 250 collegiate institutions, conferences and arenas, and supports athletic departments at all competitive levels as title sponsor of the prestigious Learfield Directors’ Cup.
Learfield IMG College also provides its collegiate partners access to professional concessions and ticket sales; branding, licensing and trademark consulting; digital and social platform expertise; campus-wide business and sponsorship development; and venue and technology systems through its affiliated companies.
Our people-friendly culture is a hallmark of our style and approach to business and is rooted in values demonstrating intentional and active care for other people. The company and its employees strive each day to live by the company's value statement: “build the team, grow the company, have fun, love and serve others."
Wolfpack Sports Properties is Learfield IMG College’s local, dedicated entity representing NC State University. In complete collaboration with the university, this team is committed to extending the affinity of the NC State brand to businesses and corporations of all sizes looking to align with the undeniably loyal and passionate collegiate sports fan base.
As exclusive multimedia rights holder for NC State University, Wolfpack Sports Properties manages all aspects of the rights relationship, providing corporate partners both traditional and new media opportunities with the Wolfpack in which to bolster their own brand and garner maximum exposure through inventory such as venue signage; event sponsorships and promotion; corporate hospitality; television and digital engagement and visibility via the official athletics website; and radio game broadcasts and coaches’ shows.
Learfield IMG College is actively seeking a Property Assistant to work for Wolfpack Sports Properties (WSP). Our Property Assistants are essential to Learfield and our properties’ success. We are looking for a well-organized, responsible and outgoing individual to provide the necessary support to the WSP team. The goal is to execute partnership elements to ensure an enjoyable Game Day experience for the WSP team, partners and NC State fans. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment and have prior athletics support experience, we want to meet you! The position will provide excellent on site marketing and sales training within the sports and entertainment industry. This position is located right next to Carter Finley Stadium. This role has responsibilities which include, but are not limited to, the following:
Official Athletic Website: https://gopack.com/
Official School Website: https://www.ncsu.edu/
- Assist with game day and event operations, including set up of select in-venue signage, hospitality events/suites, and game day displays
- Fulfillment of on and off-field/court promotions for corporate sponsors (displays, promotional handouts, contests, etc.)
- Communication with various departments of NC State Athletics
- Office and administrative support
- Assist with game day program sales
- Handle other miscellaneous projects as needed
- High level of initiative, coupled with the ability to work independently
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability and willingness to initiate and maintain personal relationships
- Highly organized; able to prioritize and execute tasks
- Focus on attention to detail; quality over quantity
- Ability to maintain a positive, upbeat attitude under pressure
- Knowledge in Excel, Power Point and Outlook; savvy with social media
- Ability to work flexible hours, including occasional nights and weekends