Commercial Auto Industry
Triad Insurance Management
Growing specialty lines insurance agency located in Exton, PA has an opportunity waiting for a confident, driven, and self- motivated Underwriter/Insurance Professional supporting all phases of the commercial auto underwriting process.
- 3+ years related work experience. Commercial Auto experience a MUST along with strong administrative skills
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in MS applications, agency management systems, and database
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Strong analytical, detail oriented, multi-tasking, and organizational skills
- Excellent prioritization skills
- Excellent customer service skills
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Set up & maintain quote & underwriting logs and files.
- Assist in gathering data needed for quoting and/or binding
- Identification & completion of necessary documents and advise necessary parties of bound business & changes to existing business
- Follow up with necessary parties for required information including, but not limited to premium payments, deposits, and underwriting information
- Issuance & tracking of policies & endorsements
- Provide superior service primarily to brokers, TPAs, & carriers
- Managing accounts using departmental procedures, processing client transactions, policy changes, billing changes, and client changes.
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients, vendors, and agents
- Analyze and examine policy transactions and maintain contact with carrier personnel to correct any errors
- Maintenance of database
- Prepare renewals and new business for quotes
- Special projects and general office duties as needed
Insurance Underwriter (General)