Our Risk Management Services Division has a full-time opening for an experienced Property/Casualty Executive Account Manager. The role of the Executive Account Manager is to provide exceptional service in the areas related to the property/casualty risks to assigned high profile accounts with emphasis on member retention. This is to be accomplished by developing solid business relationships with the members and/or their brokers through frequent communications and meetings.
- 10 years of experience in property/casualty insurance, broker account management, and/or underwriting
- Illinois Insurance Producers license
- Extensive property/casualty insurance knowledge and a solid understanding of self-insurance and fronting coverages
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and organizational skills with the ability to prioritize workload and give attention to detail
- Must be advanced in Microsoft Office Word, Excel and Power Point
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Knowledge of the Catholic Church structure and teachings is preferred
- Moderate travel will be required
Christian Brothers Services is a not-for-profit comprised of cooperative programs providing administrative and managerial services to Catholic organizations. We offer competitive salary and a competitive benefits package!
Apply at: www.cbservices.org/employment No phone calls please.
CBS is an EEO employer