AAA The Auto Club Group is looking for
a highly motivated Property & Casualty Sales Agent in our Palm Harbor, FL Location
*Does working for one of the most trusted and respected leaders in the insurance industry sound exciting to you?
*Does successfully meeting the needs of your clients or customers drive you?
*Are you sales focused and ready to provide unsurpassed customer service?
*Are you passionate about working in the insurance industry and exceeding expectations?
Then We Invite You To Review This Opportunity!!
***What do we have to offer you?***
*Support of the Most Trusted and Respected Brand Behind You!
*Comprehensive Training and Support from Day 1 and Beyond
*A Lead Management Prospecting Tool
*Personalized Marketing/Promotional Collateral and more...
Our full time, P&C Sales agents are eligible for our benefits package to include:
- Medical, dental and life insurance
- Employer Funded Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid vacation, personal leave and holidays
- Educational assistance
- Complimentary AAA Membership
- Special employee discounts and perks
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
* Proactively seek sales opportunities through various avenues to include: networking, marketing, customer referrals, walk-ins, outbound calls and customer referrals.
* Provide an outstanding customer experience through product knowledge and expertise.
* Utilize task management to support the sales process and complete tasks in a timely manner.
* Ensure all documents, client files and customer database profiles are completed accurately and timely.
* Meet and exceed Minimum Adjusted Sales Goals.
Office environment. Willingness and ability to work extended/irregular hours to include evenings and weekends.
* High school diploma or the equivalent (Insurance Industry training programs a plus)
* Active Florida 220 General Lines license or Florida 2044 Personal Lines license
* Active Florida Life license, either: 214 or 215; if not, company will sponsor license within first 60 days of employment
* Demonstrated sales and marketing excellence and stability in the insurance industry
* At least 2 years professional sales experience
* Experience with computer quoting software and e-mail applications
Important Note: The above statements describe the principal and essential functions, but not all functions that may be inherent in the job. This job requires the ability to perform duties contained in the job description for this position, including, but not limited to, the above requirements. Reasonable accommodations will be made for otherwise qualified applicants, as needed, to enable them to fulfill these requirements.
The Auto Club Group, and all of its affiliated companies, is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
The Auto Club Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits packages including a base salary with performance based incentives; medical/dental/vision insurance, 401(k), generous time off, a complimentary AAA Membership and much more!
The Auto Club Group (ACG) provides membership, travel, insurance and financial services offerings to 9+ million members and customers across 11 states and 2 U.S. territories through the AAA, Meemic and Fremont brands. ACG belongs to the national AAA federation and is the second largest AAA club in North America.
KEY WORDS: Insurance, Insurance Agent, P&C Agent, Property & Casualty, Property and Casualty, Homeowners, Auto Insurance, Agent, Outbound Calls, Carriers, Sales Agent, Sales Rep, Sales, Sales Producer, Insurance Producer, Personal Lines, Life, AAA, Auto Club Group, 220, 2044, 2-20, 20-44, 215, 214