Be appreciated for the knowledge and experience you have gained in the insurance industry. As a TTECProperty & Casualty Licensed Agent, you’ll be taking inbound calls and other member inquiries for one of the most highly-respected providers in the nation.
What you’ll experience in this career:
- Take inbound calls to answer queries from customers
- Ability to understand the members’ life events that may offer sales cues for additional opportunities to meet the member’s needs and facility the member’s financial security
- Follow all appropriate guidelines for the career, state, and company
- No cold calling
- Active Property and Casualty license must remain compliant with licensing requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Ability to be empathetic, positive and upbeat in written and verbal communications
- 1 year experience multitasking in a Windows operating system computer environment
- Highly competitive pay of $17.50/hour (guaranteed base pay non-commissions-based position)
- Paid product training
- Continuing education
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee Rewards and Discounts
- And much, much more!
For more information on the TTEC experience, visit http://www.ttecjobs.com/ or search #ExperienceTTEC throughout social media to experience the global conversation for yourself.