Chubb is the world’s largest publicly traded property and casualty insurer. With operations in 54 countries, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients. The company is distinguished by its extensive product and service offerings, broad distribution capabilities, exceptional financial strength, underwriting excellence, superior claims handling expertise and local operations globally.
- Analyzing coverage to identify coverage available for the loss
- A minimum of 3 years property claims adjusting experience
- Good understanding of Personal Lines Coverages and the ability to interpret and make timely coverage decisions
- Reviewing client information on the customer to be informed as to what policies/coverages/services the customer has with Chubb
- Ability to review Xactimate estimates and modify estimates when needed
- Maximizing Immediate Solutions and set up for convenience of the customer
- Contents: Fine Arts, Collections, etc.
- Mitigation and Restoration Services
- Recognizing and recommending other services Identity Theft, Crisis Management, etc.
- Contacting the customer within 1 hour for losses reported during normal business hours
- Ability to handle Property losses up to $25k for Structure and $500k and over for Collections, Contents etc.
- Working with the business leaders to maximum the customer experience: Underwriting, Sales, Claims Business Relationship Consultants, etc.
- Contacting the customer at resolution to discuss the level of customer satisfaction and check for unresolved issues
- Follow up on the progress of repairs until restoration is complete and the customer is satisfied, even after payment is issued, at least every 30 days
- If required, coordinate field resources for inspection
- Post loss calls with agent and policyholder
- Exceptional customer service skills, both in person and on the phone
- Ability to work West Coast centric hours
- Good writing skills; ability to complete NHPs and LCRs if needed
- Xactimate software skills; ability to read estimates and make changes if needed
- Delivery and development of training
- Overnight Travel: less than 10%
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education
- Experience in Property Claims handling, coverage analysis, and damage evaluation
- Designations from CPCU, SCLA, AIC, etc. are helpful, but not required
- Coverage/contract knowledge with adherence to insurance regulations
- Strong time management and customer service skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- High level of competency with computer technology: e-mail, word, excel spreadsheets, etc.
Chubb offers a competitive compensation package and comprehensive benefits package including life, health and dental, vision, a generous retirement savings plan, disability coverage, stock purchase plan, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, and business casual dress. At Chubb, we are committed to equal employment opportunity and compliance with all laws and regulations pertaining to it. Our policy is to provide employment, training, compensation, promotion, and other conditions or opportunities of employment, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, transgender, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.