Property Claims Specialist(
Chubb is the world’s largest publicly traded property and casualty insurer. With operations in 54 countries, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients. The company is distinguished by its extensive product and service offerings, broad distribution capabilities, exceptional financial strength, underwriting excellence, superior claims handling expertise and local operations globally.
We currently have an opening for a PropertyClaims Specialist.
MAJOR DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES OF JOB:
- Analyze first report to determine nature of loss, coverage provided and scope of damage in personal and commercial property claims.
- Manage IA’s, engineers, building consultants, and other experts, on complex high end personal lines and commercial claims to obtain a favorable claim outcome.
- Prioritize case load within a high volume department developing claim strategies to drive files to resolution and achieve high level of customer satisfaction.
- Conduct investigations of all aspects of reported claims including potential fraud. Secure all appropriate supporting documentation and verify same for accuracy, relationship and completeness.
- Apply knowledge of jurisdictional regulations and case law in all territories handled.
- Demonstrate ability to effectively manage and monitor cases to achieve timely development and disposition of inventoryKNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Full knowledge of insurance contracts, investigation techniques, legal requirements and insurance regulation
- Ability to manage outside vendors
- An aptitude for evaluating, analyzing, and interpreting contracts and other complex information
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Current Claims Adjuster licenses in one or more states with TX Home state preferred but must be willing to obtain additional state licensures.EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:· 5+ years of complex liability insurance claims adjusting· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experienceChubb offers a competitive compensation package and comprehensive benefits package including life, health and dental, vision, a generous retirement savings plan, disability coverage, stock purchase plan, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, and business casual dress. At Chubb, we are committed to equal employment opportunity and compliance with all laws and regulations pertaining to it. Our policy is to provide employment, training, compensation, promotion, and other conditions or opportunities of employment, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, transgender, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran, or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law**Candidate is required to obtain the adjuster licenses for the required states and obtain state certificates in the required states for the Chubb Claims Service Center within 90 days of hire. In the event you do not obtain a valid state adjuster license and meet the eligibility requirements your employment with Chubb may be terminated.
Phoenix-Pinnacle Peak Rd