Property Leasing Agent / Manager
I HAVE A JOB OPENING!
We are looking for a leasing agent/manager for a 150 unit complex in Oakley near Hyde Park. Compensation is salary, rental bonuses plus apartment. ($35K value)
No experience necessary. We will train on the job.
Contact 513-272-0700 and resume to Leesburgllc@yahoo.com
We are a Family owned property management company in need of a hard-working and dedicated rental agent/ manager to join our apartment community.
The rental agent/ manager is responsible for the leasing of apartments as well as the overall operations of the community, providing leadership to property staff.
We are looking for a person to ….
- Schedule appointments to view apartments for perspective residents.
- Return Emails and incoming calls in a timely manner.
- Collect rents.
- Keep a daily journal.
- Prepare leases.
- Prepare management reports
- Report all property issues and potential liabilities.
- Understand the target market of the community.
- Coordinate with the maintenance staff.
• Supervise all vacant apartment turnover procedures.
- Coordinate outside vendors and contractors.
• Demonstrate ability to multi-task and meet various deadlines.
• Exceptional scheduling and organizational skills.
• Computer literate, specifically MS Word and Excel.
• Strong decision-maker with the ability to negotiate effectively.
• Must be flexible to work after-hour.
• Personal appearance compatible with image of community.
- Positive attitude.
- Good sense of humor.
• Demonstrate integrity on personal as well as a professional level.
• Exceptional communication skills.
• Attention to details.
• Strong work ethic.
• Ability to problem solve.
We look forward to meeting you!