Join a growing family-owned real estate development and property management business! We are seeking an efficient and safety-minded Apartment Complex Maintenance Technician in Albany to carry out various tasks duties and tasks. The Maintenance Technician should have past experience and be willing to follow directions closely. This is a full-time, day shift position. You should be physically fit, reliable, and a hard worker.
On-the-job training will be provided if you’re willing to learn!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Pressure Washing
- Remodel demolition
- Site Clean up
- Assisting with property maintenance
- Will be lifting and moving heavy equipment
Skills and Qualifications
- At least 1 year of relevant experience
- Current, valid Oregon driver’s license upon permanent hire
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to Climb Ladders
- Attention to Detail
- Professional presentation and attitude.
- Ability to maintain focus while working individually, as well as part of a team.
- Schedule: Monday - Friday from 8:00am - 4:30pm (1/2 hour lunch)(or as assigned)
- Wage: $14.00
- Duration: Seasonal position for the summer
Company Benefits After Hire
- Full employer paid medical
- Optional dental plan
- Life Insurance plan
- Gym Membership
- Vacation & Holiday Pay
- 401k retirement plan
- Two Bedroom First-Floor Apartment (rent and some utilities paid by employer)