Weitzman’s Austin office is recruiting for an experienced commercial Property Manager.
The Property Manager is responsible for full property management, financial analysis, operational reporting, maintenance, security, rental collection and budgets for a portfolio of retail shopping centers.
- Provide exemplary customer service to tenants and owners
- Review and approve property payables to ensure accuracy
- With owner direction/approval review all contracts and expenditures
- Review monthly operating statements and prepare variance reports
- Review delinquencies and manage collections
- Review and approve lease abstracts
- Prepare and present annual operating budgets for assigned properties
- Conduct regular property inspections to ensure accordance with policy and procedures including safety requirements, cleanliness and general appearance
- Reviews annual CAM reconciliations
- Work with 3rd party leasing agents and/or in-house leasing reps regarding upcoming or potential vacant space.
- Communicate with owners and asset management on regular basis regarding property performance
- Other duties as assigned.
- 3+ years of retail property management experience required
- College degree preferred
- Proficiency in MS Word, Outlook and Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Superior customer service skills and professionalism under pressure
- Knowledge of MRI and Yardi software
Weitzman is one of the largest retail-focused commercial real estate owners and third-party service providers in Texas. Weitzman offers a full range of services including general brokerage, property management, asset management and development services. We operate exclusively in Texas’ major markets: Dallas-Fort Worth, Austin, Houston and San Antonio. Visit our website at www.weitzmangroup.com or follow us on Twitter @WeitzmanTexas, Facebook and LinkedIn for other employment opportunities.
Weitzman offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, free on-site parking, and more.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.