We are seeking a motivated and personable community manager with strong ETHICS & INTEGRITY, as well as company loyalty and a positive attitude.
THE POSITION IS FULL TIME
Individuals must possess an attitude of self-motivation and be the authority figure in the community. Candidates must pass a background check. If you have prior evictions or serious criminal record you will not be considered for this position.
This position is responsible for all operational aspects, manages the resources and assets of the Mobile Home Community. Property Manager is the single point of contact for the mobile home community owners; all vendors; government agencies; residents and guests. Be an effective enforcement of park rules and regulations.
Dependable, self-motivated, team oriented person; common sense, able to perform duties w/minimum supervision; computer skills (Microsoft Office, Rent Manager & Internet); effective communicator; general receptionist duties; clean background; safe driving record and valid Oregon driver's license; be in good physical condition (able to lift 30 lbs)
EXAMPLES OF WORK PERFORMED:
* Manage all areas of resident relations, home sales, marketing, capital improvements, administrative functions and community maintenance.
* Manage all employees on staff; includes all hiring, yearly personnel reports, payroll documentation
* Manage all vendors - hiring, paperwork needed to work on site, keep files
* Manage rent collection process; mailing lot income and home sales proceeds to accounting
* Maintain organized resident files; process all move in and move outs; tenant background checks; move in packets; security deposit transmittals; introduction of new homeowners to property
* Handle all complaints in the park as well as place notices for work that needs done to homes in the park.
* Handle all after hour calls in case of emergency, manage team if emergency arises.
* Handle all legal issues necessary i.e. evictions due to non-payment of rent, evictions due to material violations. Attend court proceedings for evictions. Communicate on regular basis with local counsel for legal advice.
* Handle all assignments from Corporate, including producing potential vendors for capital projects; monthly operational reports
* Perform all other duties as may be assigned.
Will be discussed at your interview. Please respond to this ad with your resume and cover letter and also a few sentences as to why you feel you'd be a good fit for this position (be sure to include your contact info).
* Property Management: 3 years
* Required license or certification
* Drivers' License
* Job Type: Full Time