Redwood Residential, a well-respected and prominent multi-family leader in 15 markets with over 11,000 units, is currently seeking to hire a Property Manager to oversee management of a multi-family real estate property in Thornton, CO. This is a great opportunity to grow with a young, innovative and entrepreneurial real estate firm looking to continue its fast-paced growth.
The qualified candidate will manage and oversee the overall day-to-day operations of the community. Prior experience required, Local candidates with experience with Onesite is a plus.
Property Manager Qualifications and Responsibilities:
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintaining financial and operational accountability for the property
- Managing and coordinating persons, activities and available resources to accomplish property objectives as set forth by management company and property budget.
- Review, analyze, and interpret market data to advise ownership on appropriate business decisions to accomplish property, management and owner’s objectives
- Working with residents to renew leases, resolve problems, and ensure good customer service
- Procure and work with recording resident data such as, traffic, leasing activity, renewals, and collection activity
- Hiring, training, motivating and supervising staff
- Develop annual budget and business plans
- Ability to have fun, love what you do and be innovative
- Ensure compliant with all Federal, State and local laws and regulations governing multi-family housing
- Minimum of 3 years multi-family supervisory experience. Industry certifications (e.g. CPM, CAPS, CAM, etc.) also preferred
What We Offer:
· Great benefits with Competitive Salaries, Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Vacation, Sick Days, Birthdays off, Holidays, Bonus Program and 401K