Weitzman is recruiting for an experienced Commercial Property Manager for our Dallas office located in the Uptown area.
The Property Manager is responsible for full property management, lease administration, financial analysis, operational reporting, maintenance, security, rental collection and budgets for a portfolio of retail shopping centers.
- Provide exemplary customer service to tenants and owners
- Review and approve property payables to ensure accuracy
- With owner direction/approval, review all contractual documents and expenditures
- Review monthly operating statements and prepare variance reports
- Review delinquencies and manage collections
- Review and approve lease abstracts
- Prepare and present annual operating budgets for assigned properties
- Conduct regular property inspections to ensure accordance with policy and procedures including safety requirements, cleanliness, and general appearance
- Reviews annual CAM reconciliations
- Work with 3rd party leasing agents and/or in-house leasing reps regarding upcoming or potential vacant space
- Communicates with owners and asset management on a regular basis regarding property performance
- Other duties as assigned
- 5+ years of retail property management experience required
- College degree preferred
- Proficiency in MS Word, Outlook, and Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Superior customer service skills and professionalism under pressure
- Knowledge of MRI software
- CPM designation or candidacy preferred
Weitzman is one of the largest retail-focused commercial real estate owners and third-party service providers in Texas. Weitzman offers a full range of services including general brokerage, property management, asset management and development services. We operate exclusively in Texas’ major markets: Dallas-Fort Worth, Austin, Houston and San Antonio. Visit our website at www.weitzmangroup.com or follow us on Twitter @WeitzmanGroupTX, Facebook and LinkedIn for other employment opportunities.
Weitzman offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, free on-site parking, access to free onsite fitness facility, and more.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.