Please note: This position is currently filled, however we are always accepting qualified applicants should there be a future opening. Thank you for your understanding, and we look forward to viewing your application.
Now is a great time to become a member of a well established, nationwide, property management company. We take pride in what we do and value our employee’s contributions. Your knowledge and insight is what we need to bring our company to the next level.
We are currently seeking Property Managercandidates for our Shangri-La Mobile Home Park in Colorado Springs, Colorado.This individual is responsible for overseeing a mobile home property from all facets, including: sales, operations, marketing and tenant relations. They will have full P&L accountability and will oversee any park staff employees working for the property.
This position also includes, but is not limited to:
- Driving to critical number expectation of 100% occupancy rate on a consistent basis
- Ensuring 100% collection of all rent and fees in a timely manner
- Ensuring 100% compliance to company home standards around well maintained properties
- Managing to an established property budget - not exceeding the amount allocated - “thinking like an owner”
- 3+ years of experience within the property management industry, preferably in mobile home property management
- Ability to be very active - walking, bending, standing and lifting up to 20 pounds.
- Ability to legally operate a motor vehicle with a valid driver’s license
- Completed High School Diploma/GED or equivalent experience
- Experience successfully leading a team and hiring “A-Players”
- Sets high standards for themselves and their team
- Works with integrity and honesty
- Works calm under pressure and is able to follow through on commitments
- Strong work ethic - moves quickly, but with strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational and planning abilities
- Proactive/takes initiative/self-motivated
- Strong written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
** Spanish speaking is preferred, but not required **
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All successful candidates must pass a background check and drug screen.We are a Drug Free Workplace.
Salary: $38,000-$42,000/yr, plus bonus potential.Competitive compensation package includes rental discount. We offer medical, dental and vision insurance plan options, 401k, Paid Time Off (PTO), and 11 paid holidays.
We offer a 40% lot rent/housing concession for team members that live in our communities, provided there is vacancy within the community. This is a great benefit in addition to the hourly pay rate.