L&R Group of Companies has an excellent opportunity for an experienced, full-time Property Manager to manage several mixed use and commercial properties.If you thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, you welcome challenges in a “roll-up-your-sleeves” fashion, and you value personal and professional growth, we want to meet with you. We offer a highly attractive salary and benefits package, along with additional perks.Salary depends on experience.
- Life Insurance
- Building Management: 7 years (Required)
- Yardi/Voyager: 3 years (Required)
- Office Suite: 3 years (Required)
- Budget Development & CAM: 4 years (Preferred)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to details
- Handle vendors and tenant relations
- Accounts receivables, managing and prorating monthly tenant expenses
- Manage & prorate monthly tenant expenses.Prepare Common Area Maintenance reconciliations
- Typically, Monday through Friday. Must be available to work and take calls after hours and on weekends.
- Occasional site visits outside of California may be necessary.