$67,000.00-$75,000.00 with generous bonus
This is an exciting, fast paced and rewarding opportunity with an established, financially well positioned, growing company. If you are a sharp, motivated, team-oriented professional that consistently delivers uncompromising customer service with exceptional leadership skills, this may be the perfect position for you! The quality, values and ethics of our management team are exemplary and we are searching for the next experienced Property Manager to join our team and hit the ground running.
Property Managers will work closely with the District Managers on core business processes including, but not limited to staffing, leasing, resident relations, marketing, maintenance, budgeting, accounts receivable, accounts payable, vendor relations, recruiting, training and team development. If you are an organizer, motivator, mentor and coach, we look forward to reviewing your credentials when you apply!
- Possess strong time-management, analytical thinking and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a team-oriented, fast paced environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Publisher
- Proficiency with Property Management Software to include Yardi
- Detail oriented and a self motivated independent worker
- Customer Service oriented with ability to motivate others
- demonstrated communication skills both written and verbal
- Effectively create and implement marketing strategies
- Represent the Community with a professional demeanor and image
- Minimum Associate degree from an accredited College or University. Bachelors degree a plus.
- 8 years in Multi Family Residential Property Management
- 5 years in a managing role, preferably Multi-site
- 2 years experience as an Assistant Manager
- Have solid and consistent work history with excellent references
- Tax credit experience a plus ( Affordable Housing )
- CAM, CPM, or RMP certification a plus
Essential responsibilities include:
- Financial management including budgeting, forecasting, expense and income control
- Maintaining a strong, high-quality on-site team while providing a positive working environment for entire staff
- Analyzing current market, economic and performance trends and implementing monthly marketing and improvement plans
- Supervising preventative maintenance programs for all site equipment
- Ensure the appearance of all areas of the community are within company standard
- Prepare and submit regular weekly reports in a timely manner
- Recruit, interview, hire and train appropriate team members
We have beautiful properties, offer a salary commensurate with experience, bonus and a benefit package including Health, Dental, Vision, Company provided Life, generous PTO and a 401-k.
We participate in the e-verify program
This is a management position
This is a full time position