Available Job Position
The mission of RHF (Retirement Housing Foundation), a national non-profit organization, is to provide various housing options and services for older adults, low income families and persons with disabilities, in an environment which enhances their quality of life – physically, mentally, and spiritually. RHF is committed to serving its residents and their local communities. Please visit our website at www.rhf.org for additional company information.
Immediate opening for an On-site Manager at Esperanza Apartments in Seattle, Washington. This is an 84-unit tax credit apartment community.
The On-site Manager takes front line responsibility for all project operations. Manager must possess excellent skills in customer service, resident relations, marketing, occupancy, computer, and staff supervision.
- Previous Tax Credit/ Property Management experience
- Marketing, occupancy, tenant relations, and maintenance supervision skills
- Must take front line responsibility for project operations
- Superb verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational & strategic planning ability
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs
- Experience with RealPage OneSite system a plus
- Must be able to live on site
RHF offers competitive salaries and benefits. Full-time and regular employees working 30 or more hours per week are eligible for Medical, Dental, Vision, Basic group term life insurance, Voluntary supplemental life insurance, matching 403(b) retirement plan, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), and Vacation, Personal, and Sick days.
After a conditional job offer is made, your employment will start after successful completion of a drug test, reference checks, criminal and other background screens as deemed necessary. The drug test must be completed within three (3) business days of this job offer. If the above pre-employment requirements are not successfully met, the job offer will be withdrawn
RHF is an equal opportunity employer.