We are seeking an experienced Property Manager for our client in Largo, MD to join their expanding team. This individual will be responsible for a portfolio of up to 320 units, including single family homes, townhomes, condos, and apartment buildings.
- Schedule and follow up with all maintenance requests.
- Process all renewals.
- Ensure property is in compliance with proper certificates and licenses.
- Schedule and track all turnover work from move out to move in.
- Send late rent letters, file in court for collections, and schedule evictions.
- Process move outs for security deposit reimbursement.
- Maintain an open line of communication with the property owner.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
5 years of previous property management or assistant property management experience is desired for this role. Excellent customer service, organization, written and verbal communication, and dedication are needed to be successful in this position.
Our client offers 401K, employee-paid health insurance, 6 paid holidays, and 15 PTO days (after 90 day probationary period). Starting salary is between 70k - 85k (dependent on experience).
Please apply directly to the job posting first then email a copy of your resume in a word document to firstname.lastname@example.org
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.