A well-established, Regional Property Management Company (MLP, LLC) is seeking a Full-Time Property Manager for our New Development in Wheat Ridge, CO-The Edison at Wheat Ridge. The Property Manager position is responsible for maintaining the day to day operations of the development under their direction. Some examples of essential duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Oversee and adhere to all appropriate company accounting directives including accounts payables, receivables, budgeting, and financial reporting
- Complete necessary administrative tasks including lease generation and execution
- Oversee social media programs
- Market and Lease Apartments
- Maintain and update market information and provide recommendations on rents and concessions
- Ensure the property is being maintained in a clean and presentable condition
- Complete and submit all required monthly reporting
- Supervise all site personnel including developing, coaching, and training all personnel.
- 5 years or more of Multi-Family Property Manager Experience
- Prior New Construction Experience is Required
- Ability to work evenings and weekends
- Ability to work independently, demonstrate good judgment, and possess strong multi-tasking skills
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively with internal and external customers
We offer a competitive compensations packages as well as a full benefits package.