We are looking to hire a PROPERTY/OFFICE MANAGER/ to join our team! You will be responsible for overseeing the property/office administrative activities of a friendly 600+ townhouses Homeowners Association community in Union City, California.
- Interface with homeowners, when needed, in the community
- Property Walks, Facilitate property maintenance with contractors (landscaping, electricians, plumbers, handymen, construction)
- Manage records and information (digital and hard copies). No accounting, billing and collections tasks.
- Monthly Board Meetings, Minutes and Newsletter
- Perform other office tasks (replenish office supplies, distribute mail, etc.)
- Able to work weekends when needed (emergency)
- Previous experience in property/administrative services, California and housing laws
- Strong organizational skills, prioritizing, multi-tasking and detail-oriented
- Strong leadership qualities, working independently with little supervision
- Strong communication ability, both verbally and in writing. Ability to write reports, business correspondence. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from residents, vendors, other general public
- Computer literacy/skills in Microsoft Office, email, voice mail, office equipment ….
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Holidays/Paid Time Off and work schedule flexibility.
- Medical, including Dental and Vision
Salary commensurate with experience