Weitzman is recruiting for an experienced Staff | Property Accountant for our Dallas office located in the Uptown area.
- Full general ledger experience through financial statement preparation and review
- Reconciliation of balance sheet accounts, management fees and lender escrow accounts
- Bank statement reconciliations
- Review of accounts payable and receivables for portfolio including cash management
- Other duties as assigned
- Multiple entity real estate accounting experience required
- Accrual basis accounting experience preferred
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Self-motivated, detail oriented, organized, with the ability to meet assigned deadlines
- Good written and verbal communication skills with a professional, friendly demeanor
- Dependable with a strong work ethic
- MRI and Yardi software experience preferred
- Degree preferred – minimum 12 hours accounting required
Weitzman is one of the largest retail-focused commercial real estate owners and third-party service providers in Texas. Weitzman offers a full range of services including general brokerage, property management, asset management and development services. We operate exclusively in Texas’ major markets: Dallas-Fort Worth, Austin, Houston and San Antonio. Visit our website at www.weitzmangroup.com or follow us on Twitter @WeitzmanGroupTX, Facebook and LinkedIn for other employment opportunities.
Weitzman offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, free on-site parking, access to free onsite fitness facility, and more.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.