Property Supervisor Trainer - Development!
Read Below and See If This Position Is A Fit!
If so, Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your resume. If you are a fit, our Jobot Pro, Michael Kitaoka, will get back to you with more details!
A bit about us...
Headquartered in beautiful Long Beach, CA we are a well-established Property Management company specializing in managing residential and commercial properties. We are experts in marketing properties to tenants, addressing apartment unit repair challenges, and utilizing the latest technologies in property management to drive success for our amazing and growing client base. We have just opened up a very unique and exciting opportunity for a Property Supervisor Development Specialist.
A successful candidate will be able to independently guide newly hired property managers and staff to company policies & procedures, operate as a subject matter expert for Yardi software training and offer exceptional training in Fair Housing Act compliances.
What can we do for you?
- Competitive base salary + benefits + other incentives!
- A highly stable career in one of the most respected names in the business!
- Upward mobility!
- Fun company atmosphere with plenty of learning and growth opportunity!
Is your background a fit? We are looking for...
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience plus:
- 3+ years' experience in a Regional Property Management role
- 3+ years' of on-site property management experience (as a community manager/property supervisor)
- Ability to demonstrate high proficiency with Yardi Voyager in addition to other regularly used software
- Experience working with HUD housing
- Experience in a training/development capacity
- Experience developing and maintaining training manuals and concepts
- Experience developing KPI tools to ensure effectiveness of training and development
- Strong understanding of financial/accounting concepts
- Knowledge of jurisdictional laws and safety procedures
Why join us?
- This is an incredible opportunity to service a wide range of amazing clients in a team oriented environment
- We will provide as much career growth and upward mobility as we can
- We will make a commitment to creating a fun, professional, and rewarding career
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.
$50,000.00 - $70,000.00 /year