NV5 (NASDAQ: NVEE) provides engineering and consulting services to public and private sectors, delivering solutions through five business verticals: Construction Quality Assurance, Infrastructure, Energy, Program Management, and Environmental. With offices nationwide and abroad, NV5 helps clients plan, design, build, test, certify, and operate projects that improve the communities where we live and work.
As engineers, architects, construction/program managers, environmental professionals and beyond, we play a significant role in shaping our communities through the services we provide. We are looking for passionate, driven individuals to join our team focused on Delivering Solutions and Improving Lives.
Our Marketing/Business Development group is growing and we are in search of a Marketing Coordinator to assist with regional and firm-wide responsibilities. The successful candidate is an organized, self-starter with a passion for producing top-quality proposals while serving our internal clients with a good mix of professionalism and creativity.
- Coordinate proposal production efforts including:
- Prepare and track schedules.
- Prepare RFP breakdowns and prepare outlines.
- Coordinate contract reviews.
- Assist with theme development
- Coordinate sub-consultants..
- Write/research non-technical portions of the proposals.
- Create project write ups and work with project managers and staff to finalize and keep up to date.
- Create and maintain resumes for technical staff.
- Maintain accuracy and completeness of CRM data.
- Prepare interview materials (PowerPoint, boards, etc.)
- Maintain sub-consultant and proposal files.
- Maintain opportunity and proposal database.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year college or university in Business Management, Marketing or Communications (Preferred)
- Excellent writing, communication, and organization skills
- Ability to multi-task and is comfortable working in a fast, deadline-driven environment
- Proficiency in Deltek/Vision CRM software (Preferred), MS Office Suite and Adobe CC Programs - InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop (Preferred).
- Knowledge of the engineering/construction industry a plus
- 1-3 years of relevant experience
- NV5 offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance, PTO, 401(k) and professional development/advancement opportunities.
NV5 provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. NV5 complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.