- Assists in the preparation of information and materials for submittals, presentations and proposals.
- Maintains photographic, proposal, and firm credential files.
- Participates in development of brochure materials and preparation for team presentations.
- Assist in the coordination of marketing functions/special events.
- May act as client contact for current project and new business accounts.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Journalism, Communications, or related degree.
- 2 to 4 years of professional experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, interpersonal skills, and analytical/problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Communications experience.
- Blog entry.
- Project summaries.
- Resume editing.
- Brochure experience but not required.
- Marketing proposal experience.
- Worked on RFP projects, managing the process.
- Strong organization.
- Comfortable interfacing with executive level associates.
- Adobe a plus not a must.
- CRM/SharePoint experience a plus not a must- will train.
If interested, please email your resume to email@example.com
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178