At 2,200 employees and growing, and consistently strong financials (NYSE:VEEV), Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative cloud solutions for the world’s largest pharmas and biotechs and we need great people like you to make it happen.
Our Culture & People
Our core values are “Do the Right Thing”, “Employee Success”, “Customer Success” and “Speed”. We are innovators, collaborators and thought leaders out to create best-in-class solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life. It’s genuine, straightforward and no fuss.
Read the buzz, see our videos and hear from our team about the innovation, people and life at Veeva. Are you ready to innovate, inspire, thrive and shape the future of the industry cloud? Start your best career move here.
Do you have a passion for helping to solve business problems? Desire to constantly achieve and WIN? Veeva Systems, a leader in cloud-based solutions for the global life sciences industry, is looking for a Proposal Manager to join our Sales Support Team. As aProposal Manager you will support Veeva’s Sales organization in the RFP/RFI process by preparing well written, accurate and cohesive proposals in response to the client’s needs, highlighting Veeva’s experience and advantages and benefits over the competition. Exceptional writing, editing/formatting, organization and time management skills are a must.
If you are driven and thrive working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, Veeva may be the company and culture for you. Self-motivated with the ability to work independently while managing multiple tasks under strict deadlines is critical.
- Create winning proposals for complex solutions, considering the client’s needs while highlighting Veeva’s experience and advantages/benefits over the competition
- Develop and integrate ‘win’ themes, key differentiators and value propositions into tailored proposal responses
- Manage the proposal process including the acquisition of all relevant information relating to the content of the proposal, as well as the internal review of proposals
- Participate in client teleconferences and meetings to clarify scope of work and internal project teleconferences and meetings, as required
- Assure ongoing familiarity with all templates and processes required for the effective completion of RFP/RFIs and proposals
- Create and maintain an organized database of information for proposal opportunities
- Proactively manage a workload that includes responsibility for multiple proposal assignments and other tasks, as required
- 4-year degree (or equivalent) in English, Marketing, Communications, Business Administration or related field
- 2-3+ years related experience managing complex proposals in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to help develop and effectively incorporate key messages, themes and solutions into winning responses
- Excellent command of the English language and grammar – written and oral
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills, with strict attention to detail
- An ownership mentality
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, under strict deadlines
- Self-motivated and self-managed, able to work independently as well as with internal colleagues
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Exceptional proofreading and formatting skills
Nice to Have
- Experience in life sciences (e.g., pharma, biotech, med device), CRM, cloud/SaaS technology or content management solutions a plus
- Experience with salesforce.com
- Knowledge of various proposal management tools/applications