We are currently seeking a Proposal Manager to support Consulting pursuit teams in the successful preparation, completion and submission of proposals reflective of the quality standards expected of Gartner. Acting as an SME in the field of RFP/RFI/RFQ/ITT responses and competitive bid situations which we must win to support our revenue and business ambitions.
- Lead proposal development including (but not limited to) developing initial proposal shell(s), creating an assignment tracker, coordinating assignments, managing the pursuit schedule, sourcing or creating certain proposal content, maintaining version control, performing format QA and ensuring proper review, problem resolution, finalizing all required materials, gathering information and managing the participation of wider corporate teams and functions outside of Consulting or within Consulting Operations, acting as a central source of knowledge regarding client guidance/compliance requirements, and ensuring production and delivery.
- Ensuring all requests are completed on time, accurately, completely and to the required quality standards.
- Understanding and delivering on the overarching objectives of the Global Consulting Operations function.
- Customizing content and responses to reflect the context and needs of each client.
- Support the preparation, maintenance and management of key content and IP libraries such as past performance references, biographies, descriptive text on processes and Gartner value, etc.
- Act as a partner and powerful collaborator alongside, and in support of, colleagues within the P&D Team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communication, English, Business or equivalent
- 6+ years of proposal management, writing/editorial or project management/coordination experience
- Extremely strong skills writing, reading and communicating in both U.S. and U.K. English
- A background working extensively with MS Word and MS PowerPoint and applying formatting/quality standards
- Proven ability to manage multiple project simultaneously, ensure detailed compliance, under tight deadlines
- Past experience working with government and commercial sector proposals
- Experience of being a part of, and collaborating with, a global, virtual team
- A willingness to learn new skills, develop new IP and manage content, outside of proposal management
- A calm and positive presence to whom a pursuit team can turn for guidance when in challenging situations
Job Requisition ID:35910
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.