Benefitexpress is a leader in cloud-based solutions for benefits administration. Our platforms are used by well-known brands in healthcare, retail, education and government.
By offering technology that integrates all benefits, in a one-stop-shop, benefitexpress provides simplicity to complex plans and offers a very custom-made experience to engage and educate employees while offering employers an ease of benefit management that is unmatched in the market. benefitexpress provides a full range of services including; benefit enrollment, management and administration as well as direct bill services, reimbursement account administration, carrier bill reconciliation, total compensation statements, and a full-service call center.
By joining our team, you become part of the future of benefits delivery.
What we need:
Are you driven by performance and curious about results? Do you strive to see what's possible? Do you eat deadlines for lunch? Are you passionate about the intersection of health + technology and optimistic about the future? And do you like to have fun and work in a fast-moving, creative technology environment? If so this is the Proposal Manager role for you.
Working with a cross-functional group of marketing peers, product and sales team members, the Proposal Manager develops high-quality, compliant, and competitive marketing proposals and statements of qualification. This is an organizational and logistics-focused role.
What you will do:
- Work with SMEs and technical staff to coordinate and complete technical requirements documents
- Understand the benefitexpress brand difference and using business and professional writing skills, weave the differentiators throughout compelling qualification documents
- Become a "power" user of systems and software that are used to drive proposals such as:
- Intranet content management systems
- Compliance tracking systems
- RFP databases
- Web conferencing systems
- Contribute to external relationships including clients, insurance brokers, consultants and advisors
What you will need:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Journalism, Communication or related business study is required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills, an eagerness to learn and a strong desire to succeed
- Strong technical skills across Microsoft Office Suite, including PowerPoint and Excel
- Knowledge and experience in Insurance, Benefits, Human Resources, and/or Health Administration Services a plus
Why work here:
At benefitexpress, we ask a lot of our employees, which is why we give so much in return. In addition to your competitive salary, medical/dental/vision plans, and matching 401(k), we offer the following perks:
- Voluntary benefits including Pet Insurance, FSA, and HSA Accounts
- Expand your knowledge with our tuition reimbursement program
- Opportunities for career development including external events and internal Lunch and Learns with a promote from within philosophy
- Take care of your physical health with our on-site Fitness Center including cardio machines, free weights, and showers
- Be comfortable at work with our business casual dress code
- Give back to your community with paid volunteer time to participate in a project of your choosing
We require a post-offer background check. Equal Opportunity Employer