Strategic Pursuits Writer
At Signature, we are working to reduce healthcare administration costs by streamlining processes and optimizing client performance. Every associate has the opportunity to make a real-world impact every day.
We are seeking a talented individual to produce persuasive federal proposal content and assist in leading our pursuit projects. We have ambitious growth goals, and need the right person to write our proposals as well as elevate the quality and positioning of our federal RFPs to help us write achieve growth in the healthcare space.
You'll know you're doing a great job when our federal business development team begin to rely on you, your strategic guidance, and your execution to win their most important contracts. This will come as you write compelling proposals, exhibit excellent organizational skills, can multi-task, meet deadlines, and showcase your 'all in' mentality by rolling up your sleeves to make great things happen.
A day in the life
In our fast paced environment, no day is the same, here is what a typical day at the office might look like:
* Write and coordinate the proposal creation process for the responses Signature develops in conjunction with RFPs and RFIs (requests for information) received from federal organizations.
* Develop and maintain persuasive RFP content that is compelling for federal evaluators.
* Build compliant outlines for RFPs/RFIs and project plans.
* Assist in developing and maintaining a federal proposal content library.
* Collaborate with Signature's business development team as a strategic asset for the entire bid management process.
* Review proposals to ensure a precise product ready for bid evaluator review; proofread for content, grammar, style, formatting; edit, organize, and pull attachments and exhibits.
* Consistently implement Signature's brand messaging, including tone, style, and theme, within all responses. Effectively demonstrate and promote Signature's value proposition and key differentiators.
* Collaborate with Signature's subject matter experts and federal business development leaders to develop responses to RFPs and/or to support the maintenance of content organized in knowledge base, including ensuring its technical accuracy.
* A Bachelor's degree (Technical Writing, Business Strategy, English, Communications, or Marketing)
* 3-5 years of federal and/or public bid writing experience
* Have high-level writing skills to author and edit technical content
* Experience developing winning proposals and coordinating RFP responses
* Experience with federal and public procurement bid processes and regulations
* Strong familiarity with federal government security standards and policies
* Experience working with federal entities such as DoD, VA, HHS, etc.
* Familiarity with federal contracting vehicles
* Strong knowledge of the healthcare industry
Here's what differentiates Signature from other organizations
At Signature, we are captivated by our mission of improving the health of our clients' business and making the lives of the people we work with better. We stop at nothing to improve healthcare by doing what's best for our clients and our teammates. Our enthusiasm for our colleagues, the organization, and client objectives is contagious because we are doing work that we love. You'll be part of fast-moving team that is passionate rising to any challenge, delivering brilliant results, and meet our goals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled