Constellis was established in 2010 by a group of operators and investors who sought to combine best-in-class brands, assets and people within the complex risk management industry. Today, the leading provider of risk management and operational support services worldwide, Constellis combines the legacy capabilities and experience of ACADEMI, AMK9, Triple Canopy, Olive Group, OMNIPLEX, Centerra, Edinburgh International, Strategic Social and all of their affiliates. From life support, procurement, operations and maintenance to high-threat protection, training, C4I systems integration and crisis response, Constellis helps its clients achieve and sustain success, no matter where they are in the world. Constellis operates in approximately 40 countries with regional offices in Africa, the Americas, Europe and the Middle East. Constellis is headquartered just outside of Washington, D.C. in Reston, VA.
Our armed, cleared officers provide physical security, fixed and roving patrols, access control, vehicle inspection, x-ray machines and magnetometer screening; Close Circuit TV (CCTV) monitoring; dispatch and visitor processing.
* Provide security protection and access control.
* Provide security protection for all government property, classified material and personnel within assigned areas of responsibility to preclude unauthorized access, theft, or intentional destruction.
* Report/respond to unusual or emergency situations.
* Be alert for potential security, property or safety concerns and initiate the appropriate actions.
* Control ingress/egress into and/or out of posted/controlled/security areas.
* Prevent/report all violations of security and safety rules and regulations.
* Respond to protective alarm signals or other unusual/suspicious activities.
* Maintain a working knowledge of all security and guard orders, written and oral, pertaining to the assigned duties.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
* Must be a U.S. Citizen or legally eligible to work in the United States or Lawful Permanent Resident who is currently a member of, or who possesses a verifiable honorable discharge from, any component the United States Armed Forces. Ability to pass a NRA firearms qualification course.
* Be a minimum of 21 years of age.
* Must have a Social Security Card issued by the Social Security Administration, which bears the individuals name and social security number.
* A minimum of two (2) years of security (armed) or law enforcement experience; OR A minimum of two (2) years of honorable service as a member of any U.S. Armed Forces component.
* Firearms training and firearms qualifications, and company certifications meet state/federal certifications.
* Shall fluently speak, read, comprehend, and compose coherent written reports in English.
* Familiarity with securing facilities and/or vehicles at a fixed location.
* Physically capable of standing a 12-hour post.
* High School education or GED equivalent.
* Ability to pass a background investigation.
* Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
* Ability to pass a pre-employment physical exam.
* Ability to pass MRPT suitability requirements.
With operations across every major continent and an annual revenue of $1.7 billion dollars, Constellis provides a wide array of opportunities for individuals looking to build successful careers in a fast-paced, growing industry. Legal, moral and ethical business practices remain at the cornerstone of our culture and Constellis continues to be recognized for our emphasis on quality and compliance. This strong track-record of performance is supported by our deep relationships across key government agencies and blue chip commercial customers. With more than 21,000 personnel worldwide, the majority of whom are military or law enforcement veterans, we leverage our employees' ambition and passion for creating a safer world. Our extensive operational expertise is augmented by our intimate knowledge of economies, communities and cultures. As a result, we share a willingness to support complex operations in some of the world's most demanding places.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled