Altran ranks as the undisputed global leader in Engineering and R&D services (ER&D). The company offers clients an unmatched value proposition to address their transformation and innovation needs. Altran works alongside its clients, from initial concept through industrialization, to invent the products and services of tomorrow. For over 35 years, the company has provided expertise in Automotive, Aeronautics, Space, Defense & Naval, Rail, Infra & Transport, Energy, Industrial & Consumer, Life Sciences, Communications, Semiconductor & Electronics, Software & Internet, Finance & Public Sector. The Aricent acquisition extends this leadership to semiconductor, digital experience and design innovation. Altran generated revenues of €2.9 billion in 2018, with some 47,000 employees in more than 30 countries.
- Support new 3GPP 4G/5G L1,L2,L3 feature integration.
- Update and sanitize customers systems with new Firmware’s and Software’s when released.
- Utilize a range of methods to efficiently solve customer issues, including e-mail, telephone, remote access sessions to customer systems and customer onsite visits within San Diego.
- Degree in telecommunications or other relevant engineering field.
- 6+ years’ experience in a telecommunications role.
- Good working knowledge of 3GPP 3G/4G Access Stratum protocols (L1/L2/L3).
- Experience with 3G/4G mobile device testing and script development on test equipment’s.
- Customer support experience (desirable).
- 5G L1/L2/L3 protocol knowledge (desirable)
- Excellent communication skills.
- Focus on customer satisfaction.
- Methodical problem solving skills.
- Good organizational skills e.g. time management and balancing priorities.
- Exceptional self-motivation and self-management skills, ability to work diligently.
- Demonstrated successful performance in a dynamic, multi-task environment
- Ability to work effectively with others in order to achieve meaningful results
Please email your resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org