- Track prototype requests through the various customer portals and solicit responses from engineering in order to provide timely responses to customers through those same portals.
- Process prototype shipments using SAP to ensure proper payment to corresponding BWI cost centers.
- Maintain Prototype Shipping spreadsheet for revenue tracking purposes.
- Process receipts in SAP to ensure proper billing of product development expenses to BWI cost centers.
- Provide technical support to engineering personnel for issue resolution, stressing both oral and written communication.
- Utilize common practices, procedures, and local work instructions. Document new processes adequately for future use.
- Demonstrate problem solving skills on shipping/receiving related problems.
- Work safely at all times, adhering to all safety rules and regulations that are in place.
- Demonstrate positive leadership skills and a positive attitude.
- Familiarity with automotive suspension and mount components and subassemblies (P)
- Excellent computer skills, especially Microsoft Office (R)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (R)
- Ability to work in a team environment (R)
- Experience with SAP software (P)
Physical Factors and Working Conditions:
- Normal office environment