Aerotek is hiring for 2 Mechanical Engineers for one of North America's Largest Manufacturers of Mobility systems!
This position is for a mechanical engineer to provide design and technical support for their new Mobility Systems. The position will be maintaining product integrity, evaluating opportunities, and integrating new component designs into existing systems, while working to meet agreed upon cost and schedule commitments.
- Typical responsibilities include design, structural analysis, documentation, and implementation of a wide variety of elevator components. The candidate should have a strong mechanical engineering background and be able to work effectively in a cross functional team environment. The breakdown includes 80% of the Mechanical design will come from their existing elevator architecture & 20% will be completely new design.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- At least 5 years design experience (CREO highly preferred)
- Must have experience with Structural Analysis, Finite Element Analysis, and "Meshing" knowledge
- Must have ANSYS experience (analysis software)
- Demonstrated experience with mechanical drawings and documentation
- Demonstrated experience with ProE or similar 3D modeling package
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.