CLASSIFICATION: US - (GA)
SALARY: 90,000 – 105,000
LOCATION: Atlanta, GA
TYPE OF COMPANY: Chemicals
EXPERIENCE: 3+ Years
DEGREE: Bachelor’s Degree Required
JOB TITLE: PSM Engineer
- Our client is a large specialty chemical producer with multiple US and overseas sites. This site is a medium-sized PSM-regulated plant with a great Plant Manager.
- This is a new position, open because of increased production.
- This person will have full responsibility for the site PSM (40%), Health and Safety (35%) and Environmental (25%), he/she will get training and support from a plant process engineer, a plant reliability engineer and a corporate EHS staff who currently are responsible for these functions.
- The focus is to lead with safety, train operators, develop this site to DuPont Standards, sit it on HAZOP reviews, and work with corporate engineers.
- B.S. in Chemical Engineering, Chemistry or Safety
- 3+ years working in a PSM regulated chemical plant as a Process Engineer, a PSM Engineer or an EHS specialist with knowledge of HAZOP reviews and Plant safety
For Immediate Consideration Contact: Gary Elias – Elias Associates, Inc.