Psych Authorizations Coordinator
At National Spine & Pain Centers (NSPC), our mission is to relieve pain and improve quality of life through personalized, accessible care. We are currently seeking a Psych Authorizations Coordinator to support the team at our Henrico, VA location.
This role is responsible for ensuring that quality patient care is provided to meet the needs of the patients, providers, and organization as a whole by covering authorizations, verifications and obtaining referrals. The Psych Authorizations Coordinator will also be responsible for patient benefits and eligibility for Psychology.
The schedule is Monday through Friday 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Job duties and requirements include:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) equivalent.
- Minimum of three (3) years of medical insurance coordination/authorizations experience in a multi-provider specialty practice, required.
- Proficiency with Electronic Medical Records (EMR) systems, required.
- Experience in Pain Management, Regenerative Medicine, or Orthopedics, strongly preferred.
- Ability to maintain complete confidentiality of information at all times
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must have satisfactory background check inclusive of driving, criminal, employment reference, education, and social security.
NSPC offers competitive compensation, medical/dental/vision insurance options, life insurance plans, employer-matched 401(k), holidays and paid time off.
We encourage all prospective candidates to learn more about NSPC by viewing our website at http://www.treatingpain.com.
If you would like to join our team, please apply clicking the “START YOUR APPLICATION” button located above/below this description. Please note that incomplete submissions will NOT be considered, and we are not able to respond to telephone requests for information related to our openings.
National Spine & Pain Centers is an Equal Opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.