Cornerstone Healthcare Group, based in Dallas, Texas, was founded in 1990 and provides excellent healthcare services to our patients, residents and their families.
Our employees make a difference, join us so you can too! We pride ourselves on our quality of care, responsive service, and commitment to excellence. We treat each employee, patient and resident like we would a member of our own family, and measure our success by the direct impact we have on improving the quality of life for our employees, patients and residents.
Job Summary: Provide nursing care to patient in the home setting. Observe and assess the client and/or caregiver to enhance the quality of life. Demonstrate individualized creativity in educating the patient and/or caregiver. Follow nursing policy and procedure per agency standards. Follow the plan of care according to physician orders. Demonstrate understanding of Medicare and Medicaid regulations.
- Registered Nurse (RN)
- Excellent oral and communication skills.
Responsibilities/essential functions: The person in this position must be able to perform the following essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Demonstrate efficient teamwork with the staff.
- Demonstrate organizational and time management skills.
- Support quality improvement practices. *
- Perform nursing procedures according to agency policy and procedures. *
- Monitor reactions and patient progress using observation, assessment, and evaluation skills.
- Educate patients and family members according to disease process, medications, POC, treatment options, and home care procedures according to the plan of care.*
- Report to physician of adverse findings. *
- Follow Medicare and Medicaid regulations. *
- Comply with HIPPA regulations in and out of the office.*
- Follow infection control policy in and out of the office.*
- Document skilled visit according to Medicare guidelines.*
- Maintain patient records according to policy and procedures. *
- Participate in in-services, as requested by Home Health Agency. *
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Employee Referral Program
- Life Insurance
- Free Food and Coffee
- Subsidized Commuting
- Employee Events
- Flexible Schedules
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave
- On Site Cafeteria
- Long Term Disability
- Gym Memberships
- Paid Holidays
- Paid sick days
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Vacation/paid time off
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Professional Development
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Merchandise Discounts
- Retirement / Pension Plans
- Military Leave