Psychiatric Rehabilitation Worker/Supportive Independent Living Support
Full time position/ 40 Hrs/Wk.
Sun, Mon 11am-7pm, Tues, Wed, Thurs 10am-6pmplus benefits package - $17.00 per hour
The Psychiatric Rehab Worker (PRW)provides supportive services to individuals with mental illness living within the New Foundations/YALE Program (RHD). Psychiatric Rehabilitation focuses on partnering with participants in working on independent living skills and community integration through skill building groups and one-on-one sessions.
Duties and responsibilities-
- Provide Psychiatric Rehabilitation Services to members of the YALE/New Foundations Community.
- Assist participants in identifying goals and active plans to work on identified goals.
- Participate in stakeholder support meetings and encourage ongoing communication with members of support team.
- Complete required documentation including billable encounters, Individual recovery plans and non-billable encounters.
- Complete intake and discharge documentation.
- Maintain caseload and required number of billable encounters.
- Provide coverage for site as needed.
This positionis require to travel between Bryn Mawr and Norristown sites as well as travel in Community.