At National Staffing Solutions, we have the privilege and honor of working with dedicated healthcare professionals that make a positive impact in aiding those needing healthcare services across the U.S. every day.
It is our passion, drive and integrity that enables us to continue our focus in assisting remarkable healthcare professionals like yourself in solidifying the best career opportunities available to you.
We’re currently seeking a Psych RN to join our amazing team.
Details of the Psych RN opening:
- Anticipated start date: ASAP
- Salary Range: $1,600 - $2,000 weekly
- Anticipated duration of assignment: 13 weeks
- Anticipated schedule: 12 hour nights
- Enjoy peace of mind knowing you can elect Day One Medical Benefits
Daily Range of Responsibilities of the Psych RN:
- Provide professional nursing care to emotionally disturbed and/or mentally ill patients for mental health and recovery services.
- Work with clinical and case management staff to handle care and assist in treatment plans for clients.
Qualifications for the Psych RN:
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing from an accredited nursing program.
- One or more year(s) of recent experience working with the Psychiatric specialty
- Licensed to practice as a Registered Nurse with active license(s) in the state(s) in which employed and practices.
- Current BLS/BCLS certification.
Submit your resume to us today for consideration of the Psych RN opening and one of our dedicated recruiters will be in touch within 24 business hours.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.