Position Available: Acacia is expanding! We are seeking PMHNPs to join our new USC location, opening in July 2021! We are searching for enthusiastic providers who are passionate about joining a growing team. Positions include healthcare benefits, retirement benefits, paid time off for vacation and continuing education. Compensation starting at $115k, with opportunity for quarterly bonuses.
Company Overview: Acacia Counseling and Wellness is a leading provider of outpatient, university mental health support. We specialize in serving university students, faculty, and staff, as well as the greater community. Ranked as the 350th fastest growing company in the country by Inc 5000, Acacia Counseling and Wellness is headquartered in Goleta, CA, and we proudly service communities across California and Minnesota.
The Ideal Candidate: Reporting to the Director of Psychiatric Services, we are looking for nurse practitioners who are interested in joining a dynamic, growing team!
- Are you ready to take your clinical skills and passion for accessible mental health care services to the next level?
- Are you inspired to see college students thrive in the face of adversity and develop into even more amazing versions of themselves?
- Are you looking for a workplace that values fun, creativity, flexibility, teamwork, and fresh ideas?
- Strives to change the narrative of mental health for college students and the community
- Values and supports one another’s growth: both personally and professionally
- Is passionate about creating spaces that are inclusive and welcoming
- Encourages a workplace culture that is fun and collaborative
- Helping students by evaluating biopsychosocial conditions
- Developing and implementing treatment plans
- Prescribing appropriate psychotropic medications
- Monitoring and evaluating treatment results
- Proper documentation of symptoms, medications and treatment events
- Attending bi-weekly staff and consultation meetings
- Is licensed as a Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner in CA
- Is licensed with the speciality board ANCC
- Experience providing psychiatric services for adults
- Has a current DEA Permit
- Has strong interpersonal skills/team oriented
- Is inclusive and sensitive to diversity
- Enjoys providing mental health services to college students and community