Bay Psychiatric Associates is seeking?a part-time psychiatric mental health nurse practitioner (PMHNP)?for our San Francisco office.
Our well-established, psychiatric group practice is led by a nationally recognized psychiatrist in the field of treatment resistant depression and interventional psychiatry. Our clinicians provide the highest quality of care within a collaborative collegial learning environment. Together with our staff our psychiatric mental health nurse practitioner (PMHNP) will provide compassionate care through medication management, brief psychotherapy, ketamine infusion therapy (KIT), and transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS).
- Perform comprehensive psychiatric evaluations that include evaluation of mental status, current psychiatric symptoms and functioning, as well as psychiatric and other relevant health histories.
- Administer treatment plans in accordance with standardized procedures.
- Furnish psychotropic medications and short-term therapies to treat mental health conditions in accordance with standardized procedures.
- Provide brief psychotherapeutic interventions in conjunction with evaluation and management services in accordance with standardized procedures.
- Monitor and continuously improve patient outcomes.
- Maintain timely and accurate charting of clinical encounters in an Electronic Health Records (EHR) or Electronic Medical Records (EMR) platform.
- Accurately code clinical encounters with CPT and diagnosis codes.
- Ability to establish and maintain positive, professional relationships with patients and colleagues.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Competitive compensation (depending on the agreed upon clinical hours)
- Flexible clinical hours ranging from 12 – 20 hours/week
- Malpractice insurance paid
- License and DEA renewal fees reimbursed
- Dedicated and welcoming support staff
We are looking for candidates with a master’s degree (or higher) from an accredited psychiatric mental health nurse practitioner program who have a CA state license, at least two years of experience working in an ambulatory mental health clinic or private psychiatric practice and experience charting with Electronic Health Records (EHR) or Electronic Medical Records (EMR).