ABOUT BAYLESS INTEGRATED HEALTHCARE
At Bayless Integrated Healthcare, we are committed to improving lives and transforming healthcare. We are driven by our core values as the foundation for all we do.
We believe that compassion is the humane quality that allows us to understand the needs of others. It allows us to be kind. Compassionate. And to always provide care for our patients and our colleagues.
In an ever-changing world, it is vital to be adaptable to different environments, conditions and changes in the industry, to consistently over-deliver for our partners, internally and externally.
We are continuously innovating to create a comprehensive integrated healthcare delivery system that has never been seen before–one that provides a whole person approach by combining the need for primary care and behavioral health under one roof.
Finally, here, we are relentless. Unwavering in our commitment to improve healthcare and disrupt the status quo. We are relentless to ensure everyone in our community is healthy.
This is our mantra. These are the words
The Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner, in collaboration with the physician(s), provides medical care and treatment for clients with psychiatric illnesses along the lifespan in an outpatient or tele-psych setting. Treatment includes assessing, planning, implementing, coordinating and evaluating the patient care amongst a multi-disciplinary team.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
· Responds to and initiates care for those requiring mental health services throughout Bayless facilities.
· Identifies patient mental health problems and prescribes treatment under direction of a physician.
· Implements mental health services utilizing therapeutic regimens approved by a psychiatrist.
· Provides mental health education to patients, healthcare and medical staff.
· Provide health/behavioral health assessment (including differential diagnoses, prognosis), treatment recommendations and treatment planning for clients across program types.
· Provide medication management for clients on medication and intermittent reassessment (as needed) for those assessed (but not on medication). Medication provision includes the direct delivery of injectables.
· Provide counseling, brief therapy, psychoeducation about health/behavioral health and other care for clients as planned by the treatment team and to support the treatment plan of the client. Participate in case reviews and contribute to treatment planning goal setting.
· Provide consultations to non-medical staff on complex cases
· Communicate with health care providers outside of the agency and interpretation of health results for client care planning.
Education, Certification, and Experience Requirements
· Bachelor's degree in nursing and a nurse practitioner master's degree with focus on psychiatric nursing
· Three to five years’ clinical experience preferred
· Must have fluency in documenting into an electronic medical record
· Must have active CPR and First Aid certifications
· Strong project management skills, including complex projects resulting in measurable program growth
· Excellent communication skills
· Possess a valid fingerprint clearance card and have a recent tuberculosis test on file
· Superior analytical and problem solving abilities required
s may change at any time with or without notice.