Are you interested in joining a successful growing health care organization?
Jane Pauley Community Health Center, Inc. offers comprehensive healthcare services to the communities served, regardless of ability to pay. Our Health Centers offer primary care, dental care, and behavioral health services for adults and children. The organization currently serves patients from 16 sites of care across 4 Indiana counties. Jane Pauley Community Health Center, Inc. was established in 2009 with generous support from the Metropolitan School District of Warren Township, Community Health Network and the Community Health Network Foundation. It is named after Jane Pauley, a 1968 Warren Central High School graduate who grew up in the area and is well known as the former anchor of NBC-TV's “Today” and “Dateline” programs. Jane Pauley is also the current host of “CBS Sunday Morning.”
Our Mission: Jane Pauley Community Health Center, Inc. will promote a healthy community through the provision of accessible, respectful, and collaborative primary health care with local partners to any and all individuals and families regardless of insurance status.
Jane Pauley Community Health Center provides a patient-focused practice, which delivers evidence-based healthcare and a full range of health care services. We offer competitive salary, sign-on bonus, loan repayment through the National Health Service Corps, and excellent benefits with paid continuing medical education.
- MSN-Master of Science in Nursing or DNP-Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Indiana RN and APN Licensure
- DEA Licensure
- ANCC or AANP Certification as a Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
- At least 1 year of Mental Health Nurse Practitioner experience
- Ability to integrate research and management to educate patients, families, nursing staff and other Physicians on medical options and choices of care
- Must conduct comprehensive health assessments while independently evaluating patients.
- Must demonstrate a high level of expert skill in the diagnosis of complex health responses of individuals while enhancing the quality and wellness of the patient
- Excellent communicator with a team mentality attitude
We offer a competitive benefit package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401k and other voluntary benefits, and much more! Come join an organization that cares.